- DELIVERY IS 100% GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
- SHIPPING COST: The cost of shipping is calculated on the weight of your order
- DELIVERY TIME: 3-5 working days**
- TRACKING: You will be provided with a tracking code once your order is shipped
Nicorette Gum is a is a type of nicotine replacement therapy. Nicorette Gum contains about 1/3 less nicotine than a normal cigarette. It is designed to replace some of the nicotine your body and brain are used to getting, while gradually reducing the level of nicotine until you no longer need it allowing your body to gradually adjust to having less nicotine. When you chew Nicorette Gum, nicotine is released and absorbed through the lining of the mouth. You may adjust the amount of nicotine you receive by changing how much time you wait before chewing your next piece. Nicorette Gum is designed to reduce withdrawal symptoms when quitting, allowing you to take control of your nicotine cravings.
- There are 105 pieces per box of Nicorette Gum
- Nicorette gum comes in three flavors, fruit, classic and mint.
- Nicorette gum is available in two different dosages: 2mg or 4mg. 4mg gum is only recommended for heavy smokers (those who smoke more than 25 cigarettes a day) or if you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up. The gum can either be used as much as every 1-2 hours, or as cravings strike.
- Nicorette gum is a nicotine polacrilex gum intended to aid smoking cessation by reducing nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Nicorette Gum Park & Chew Technique
- Place the gum in your mouth and bite slowly and deliberately about 15 times or until a strong taste or tingling sensation is felt. These sensations indicate the nicotine is being released.
- Stop chewing and place the gum between your cheek and gums.
- When the intensity of these sensations decreases, begin to chew again.
- Repeat this cycle of "park and chew" for about 30 minutes, or until the peppery taste and tingling sensation subside.
Recommended Usage Chart
- The recommended minimum length of treatment is three months.
- You can follow the recommended 12-week dosage program.
|One Piece of Gum|
|Week||Time Between Chewing|
|1 - 6||1 - 2 hours|
|7 - 9||2 - 4 hours|
|10 - 12||4 - 8 hours|