- DELIVERY IS 100% GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
- SHIPPING COST: The cost of shipping is calculated on the weight of your order
- DELIVERY TIME: 3-5 working days
- TRACKING: You will be provided with a tracking code once your order is shipped
Nicotrol Gum Quick Facts
- There are 105 pieces per box of Nicotrol Gum
- Nicotrol Gum is the re-branded version of Nicorette Gum. Read more
- Nicotrol gum is available in two different dosages: 2mg or 4mg. 4mg gum is only recommended for heavy smokers (those who smoke more than 25 cigarettes a day) or if you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up. The gum can either be used as much as every 1-2 hours, or as cravings strike.
- Nicotrol gum is a nicotine polacrilex gum intended to aid smoking cessation by reducing nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Nicotrol Gum Park & Chew Technique
- Place the gum in your mouth and bite slowly and deliberately about 15 times or until a strong taste or tingling sensation is felt. These sensations indicate the nicotine is being released.
- Stop chewing and place the gum between your cheek and gums.
- When the intensity of these sensations decreases, begin to chew again.
- Repeat this cycle of "park and chew" for about 30 minutes, or until the peppery taste and tingling sensation subside.
Recommended Usage Chart
- The recommended minimum length of treatment is three months.
- You can follow the recommended 12-week dosage program.
|One Piece of Gum|
|Week||Time Between Chewing|
|1 - 6||1 - 2 hours|
|7 - 9||2 - 4 hours|
|10 - 12||4 - 8 hours|