Nicotine 4mg Gum
- DELIVERY IS 100% GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
- SHIPPING COST: The cost of shipping is calculated on the weight of your order
- DELIVERY TIME: 3-5 working days**
- TRACKING: You will be provided with a tracking code once your order is shipped
Nicotine Gum 4mg Varieties
Nicotine gum is NOT a chewing gum. The nicotine is absorbed into the blood stream through the lining of the mouth when the gum is chewed. To prevent gastrointestinal discomfort or nausea we recommend using the park and chew technique. Place the gum in your mouth and bite slowly and deliberately about 15 times, or until a strong taste or tingling sensation is felt.
In order to have the Nicotine gum work well avoid coffee and any acidic beverages like citric juices at least quarter an hour before you take it. The ingredients in these drinks totally interfere with the absorption of Nicotine. Be careful to use the gum as prescribed, i.e. have only as much as it is advised to have daily – no more no less – if you want to have the desired effects on your smoking habit.
Recommended Usage Chart
- The recommended minimum length of treatment is three months.
- You can follow the recommended 12-week dosage program.
|One Piece of Gum|
|Week||Time Between Chewing|
|1 - 6||1 - 2 hours|
|7 - 9||2 - 4 hours|
|10 - 12||4 - 8 hours|
Nicotine Gum Park & Chew Technique
- Place the gum in your mouth and bite slowly and deliberately about 15 times or until a strong taste or tingling sensation is felt. These sensations indicate the nicotine is being released.
- Stop chewing and place the gum between your cheek and gums.
- When the intensity of these sensations decreases, begin to chew again.
- Repeat this cycle of "park and chew" for about 30 minutes, or until the peppery taste and tingling sensation subside.